Busy summer days!

While it's been several weeks since posting, there has been a lot going on. Adam and I completed our first open water dives in Stillwater, MN. We had an awesome time with our fellow divers and are now considering doing some evening dives to keep up with other divers and socialize a bit. :)

We had an eventful Independence Day with my soon to be brother-in-law, Tyler, and his wife, Amy, visiting! I will write more about their visit and post pictures later this week.

We've also made a couple trips to Green Bay! July 10th was our good friends, Ben and Althea's wedding reception in Appleton, WI. Ben is one of Adam's best friends growing up and Althea, his wife, has become a friend of mine through Ben. The four of us always have a great time hanging out, but now we'll miss them as they have been selected to go to Taiwan (Althea's home country) for a traveling opportunity to promote Taiwan and seek out the best cup of tea! When they get going and post videos and blogs, I'll post the link for you to see.

Then this past Saturday Adam and I made the drive back to Green Bay for his oldest brother's surprise 30th Birthday party! When Jordan walked in everyone was standing there and of course, yelled Surprise. I don't think he had a clue. haha. Oooh surprising people is always so much fun!

I haven't forgotten about the blog, just been a bit chaotic since moving out of my apartment. Check back later this week for pictures. :)

1 comments:

Jordan Sullivan said...

You're right Sarah! I didn't have a clue. What a fun night! So glad you guys could make it. It meant the world to me that you were both there.