24 Hours and Counting!

Our wedding weekend began Friday as family and friends arrived in Eau Claire. There was so much excitement and hundreds of hugs exchanged! Adam and our dads ran a few last minute errands while I, along with our moms and MOH assembled our rose centerpieces. Everything came together beautifully that afternoon and suddenly it was time for our rehearsal.

Alone in my hotel room I could feel the nerves setting in. I was about to actually practice our wedding! I invited some girls to come hang out with me to calm me down a bit but I only got more nervous. As we made our way through the lobby, greeting more guests I could hardly comprehend it. But then, when it was just Adam and me in the car driving to the church I instantly felt calm. It was the coolest sense of peace knowing from tomorrow on, it was Adam and me.

Our rehearsal was a great time - finally having our closest family and friends with us was so special! From Trinity Lutheran Church (for those of you who don't know, this is the church my uncle is the Senior Pastor of) we headed to Houligans, a longtime steakhouse and bar of downtown EC. Adam and his dad had reserved a private back room for our casual dinner which allowed us to all mingle and gear up for the night and day ahead! Adam and I welcomed everyone and gave our wedding party a special gift thanking them for all they have done for us and for their unfailing support for us. Then, it was time to redeem part of their gift - an Action City Pass for laser tag and sweet go-karts!! If only I had pictures of the laser tag crew... haha. Wow. It was an amazing kick off to the celebration of our wedding!

Arranging centerpieces
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rehearsal
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Signing our marriage license!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments: