Bridal Shower.

On Saturday, my mother-in-law-to-be (wowza!) hosted a beautiful bridal shower at a really neat (and girly) place called the Grapevine Cafe. So my parents, Adam, myself, and Suzy headed to Green Bay for the weekend! The guys went to shoot sporting clays and eat burgers and we headed to the shower. This was my first wedding 'event' and it made everything feel so real. I had been anticipating the shower for weeks - excited to meet friends and family I hadn't met yet, anxious to see what being a bride felt like, and NERVOUS to be in front of people. It ended up being so much fun and so fabulous to spend time with women who were excited for Adam and me. I felt like I had known them for years! It was really heartwarming to see how excited they were for us and made me so much more excited for our wedding day!

My soon-to-be-sister-in-law, Katie & our mother-in-law, Wendy

0 comments: