Thursday May 28th: MOM'S BIRTHDAY! With each year, I realize that even though we're older, I still rely on my Mom for the same things. I still look to her for advice, support and someone to talk to and share things with. There will never come an age or a specific Birthday when kids suddenly just don't need their parents. It's an ongoing love and I couldn't be more fortunate to be able to celebrate with my mom on her Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!
Friday May 29th: ADAM'S BIRTHDAY! In a March post I mentioned that Adam and I are celebrating our Birthdays on a budget. So rather than going out for an expensive dinner and buying gifts I planned for us to go on a picnic! I picked up a variety fabulous sandwiches from a downtown deli, a bottle of Gewurztraminer, Suzy and the Birthday boy and we headed to Minnehaha Falls. It was SO beautiful outside and after a long week at work, it was perfect to get away from the noise, put on some comfy clothes and lay around. Three hours later, we pulled ourselves up from the grass and headed home for a friends' housewarming party. Next Birthday, I can buy a "Happy Birthday, Husband" card!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABE!!!
Saturday May 30th: RICH & SAVANNAH'S WEDDING! A good friend of mine from freshman year of college got married in St. Cloud. I remember when Rich started dating Savannah - I hadn't heard any of my friends so in love before. He was completely love struck! It was the first wedding that I have witnessed of friends that I knew before, during, and after the wedding events. There's such a feeling of disbelief and excitement! Adam and I had a great time visiting with several college friends we hadn't seen in over a year and we tore up the dance floor (we considered it practice for our wedding). Each wedding we attend gets us more and more geared up for ours! 138 days!!
A few pictures from the weekend:
JEFF, MOM & ME
PICTURE FROM THE PICNIC - before Adam dropped his phone on my face and bruised my nose ha!
HANGING OUT IN THE "SUN ROOM"
THE SUMMER DINNER WE THOUGHT WAS PRETTY :)
(we're dorky chefs and probably give ourselves too much credit for making "pretty" dinners)
Consecutive celebrations!
10:43 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 10:43 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment