Adam and I are looking into possibly buying our first home this year. Our interests sparked when we stumbled upon some incredible opportunities for condos in Minneapolis. Last night was our first showing with a realtor at two condos. It's an interesting feeling when looking at the properties because I try picturing my things in there and I try to envision guests walking in and where we would sit and relax. It is SUCH a difficult thing to do! I think it is safe to say that buying our first home will be the most difficult decision I have made in my life. (Saying yes to Adam was a no brainer.) Not only are we considering the interior and structure of the place, but we also must think about parking, exterior (no landlords anymore), distances from our offices, and Suzy of course! We will continue to browse around and go to some showings here and there, but nothing too urgent. I'm praying that when it's the right place, we will instantly feel at home.
First time home-seekers.
1:35 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 1:35 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment